The Quarry Opposition Committee convened over the weekend to discuss our response strategy moving forwards.
Below is an overview of topics discussed and a financial statement to date.
An overview of the JUN/JUL targets:
- Signage printing and distribution
- Flyer printing and distribution to ACT and Googong
- Donations for:
$2,000 for 2x additional letter box drops
$5,000 for third party consultants and specialists to build case studies/ evidence against quarry proposal
- X3 fundraising events organized and completed (if you have ideas or want to be involved, please reach out).
- Framework developed for SEAR’s response
- Identification of consultants and specialist who can lend their support/ apply expertise
We are contactable via this website or at email@example.com